As the King County Water Taxi team prepares for the start of its summer sailing season on April 17, service for the West Seattle Water Taxi will be suspended for the weekend of April 15-16 to conduct training and maintenance.
Transit options available during the weekend closure include:
- King County Metro RapidRide C Line , RapidRide H Line and Route 21 connect West Seattle to downtown Seattle. These routes use a bus stop in downtown Seattle close to the King County Water Taxi’s Pier 50 terminal at Alaskan Way and Columbia Street.
- The RapidRide C Line also connects riders to the Washington State Ferry Fauntleroy Terminal, which serves Vashon Island.
- Metro Route 128 connects the Admiral District, Morgan Junction, High Point, Delridge, South Seattle College and White Center.
- The free Metro water taxi shuttles to and from the dock at Seacrest Park will continue to run during the weekend. Route 773 serves the West Seattle junction. Route 775 serves the Admiral District and Alki.
Link light rail
- Metro Route 50 connects West Seattle – including North Delridge, the Alaska Junction, the Admiral District and Alki Beach – to Link light rail at SODO.
- Visit TripPlanner.kingcounty.gov or call the Customer Information Office on weekdays at 206-553-3000 to plan transit trips. Text your stop ID to 62550 for the next scheduled departure time at your stop.